ARDEX Americas, (www.ArdexAmericas.com), part of
the ARDEX Group, is a global key player in the manufacturing and
development of high-performance specialty building materials, leading
the industry with consistent product innovation for the most complex
installations including concrete repair and resurfacing, substrate
preparation, flooring installation, and tile and stone installation materials.
As TECHNICAL SERVICE CONSULTANT, you will
utilize your extensive experience of flooring installation systems
(concrete repair and resurfacing / substrate preparation / patching
and repair, tile and stone installation systems, finished
surfaces), to provide consultative and expert product advice to
ARDEX Sales Managers, Sales Professionals, and our customers,
through hands-on product training and demonstrations, classroom
training, field support (overseeing job starts), and customer
support via phone and digital communications.
This position is full-time based at our Corporate Campus and Training
Academy, located 20 minutes North of Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Conduct presentations and seminar trainings of all ARDEX product
lines (classroom and hands-on)
- Oversee customer job starts of all ARDEX product lines in the field
- Provide site support of ARDEX projects
- Work with Technical Communications team to facilitate necessary
information from field Sales Professionals
- Evaluate Job Site Reports to provide knowledge and insight of
project claims and recommendations. Provide direct communication to
field Sales teams regarding product recommendations
- Prepare for seminar training (classroom and demo area), and host
- Train newly hired Sales Professionals on ARDEX products
- Test new products and competitive materials
- Proofread brochures, specifications, labels, etc. as needed.
Assist with Marketing promotional efforts
- Assist in the development of technical field study materials
- Answer customer calls during scheduled phone times