ARDEX Americas, (www.ArdexAmericas.com), is the
Global leader in the manufacturing, development, marketing and
distribution of high-performance specialty tile installation
systems, cements, adhesives and building products, for commercial
and residential applications.
We are hiring for an experienced PLANT MANAGER
to supervise and lead plant operations of our ALIQUIPPA,
PA facility (one of five manufacturing facilities in the
As PLANT MANAGER, you will provide the
leadership and direction required to meet safety, quality, cost, and
productivity objectives, drive continuous improvement in operations
efficiency and technical capability, align plant operations with
company strategic and financial objectives, and assure all legal and
The successful individual will have a strong career in leading plant
manufacturing operations within high quality batch or blending
operations, together with a key focus and commitment to people development.
Located 20 minutes North of Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Works closely with R&D to support new product production trial
batch needs, assure that products produced meets specification and
that all required quality checks are completed in a timely manner.
Periodically organizes quality audits at the facility to review
conformance to requirements
- Compliance with local, state and federal laws and all safety and
environmental regulatory requirements
- Responsible for effective collaboration with Corporate support
teams to include payroll, accounting, logistics, human resources,
sales, marketing, technical services and purchasing
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining
processes to deliver expected results against Safety, Quality, Cost
and Productivity objectives.
- Responsible for developing and achieving an annual operating budget
- Sustains a cost-conscious culture - identify and execute on cost
- Develop and improve the defined plant managing systems - drive the
daily execution of these systems into all levels of the organization
- Support business development by assuring timely transition of new
products into the production process and per defined product
- Development and implementation of manufacturing plans based on
- Management and justification of capital projects.
- Responsible for ensuring human resource plans in place (staffing,
hiring, training), to successfully execute against business plans/objectives.
- Developing and sustaining a positive, engaged workforce: Takes
active role in retaining staff and keeping turnover low.