ARDEX Canada www.ardex.ca, (part of the ARDEX Group www.ardex.com), is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials.
ARDEX employees enjoy a proud culture that promotes team-work, innovation, growth mindset, excellence in all we do, together with industry competitive compensation, great benefits and a focus on work/life balance.
ARDEX is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and Development, 2017, AND 2018!
Want to join our team?
ARCHITECTURAL REPRESENTATIVE - WESTERN CANADA.
This is a field position operating out of a home office base, with a preferred location of VANCOUVER. 70% of time will be spent developing business with Architects and General Contractors in VANCOUVER, with approx. 30% travel throughout Western Canada, including some overnight.
- Support the Western Canada Sales team, by focusing on winning specification and project opportunities for ARDEX products, with Architects and General Contractors.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys working independently while partnering with the Western Canada sales team, possess an 'entrepreneurial' spirit, and a passion for the building products industry. Experience of the Vancouver Architectural market, is preferred.
- Identify, secure and maintain ARDEX product specifications for construction projects with architects, specifiers, designers, engineers, national accounts, tile and flooring complementary manufacturers and other end-users
- Proactively develop and impact sales of ARDEX products across assigned territory, through obtaining and managing specifications and architectural partnerships.
- Successfully launch and promote new products through product presentations, professional product displays, product demonstrations and market blitzes
- Obtain appointments and conduct meetings/presentations to various persons or architectural firms, with the goal of driving sales opportunities through specification wins.
- Make technical recommendations liaising with the ARDEX technical team for resources and solutions.
- Generate leads through jobsite visits, cold calls etc.