ARDEX Americas (www.ArdexAmericas.com), is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials.
Our continued success and reputation as an industry leader, is driven by a growth mindset culture, where innovation, collaboration, idea sharing, and empowering our people, is encouraged at all levels and job functions across the organization.
Our people benefit from a diverse work environment, competitive compensation, great benefits - and flexible work options that help support a work/life balance. With an emphasis on developing our people, ARDEX Americas is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and Development, 2017, AND 2018!!
SALES PROFESSIONAL, TILE AND STONE INSTALLATION SYSTEMS.
We are immediately hiring for a SALES PROFESSIONAL, with experience of TILE AND STONE INSTALLATION SYSTEMS as part our NASHVILLE, TN TEAM.
Working independently and part of a dynamic team, you will successfully drive, develop and win business with tile installers, tile contractors, architects and ARDEX distributor partners, while providing the exceptional product guidance and technical expertise, that continues to set ARDEX apart as industry leaders. Sales experience within the tile and stone installation products sector, is essential.
This position will work from a home-office location, with a preferred home office base of Nashville, TN and will require up to 30% territory travel, including some overnight.
(Territory consisting of the States of Alabama and Tennessee) .
- Responsible for developing, promoting and growing sales of ARDEX Tile and Stone Installation Systems throughout assigned territory
- Develop and maintain solid working relationship with distributors, tile contractors, specifiers and other key business influences in assigned territory
- Retain current accounts and prospect new business development
- Successfully launch and promote new products via hands-on product demonstrations, presentations & professional product displays
- Provide technical expertise, recommendations and product systems solutions, utilizing the resources such as the ARDEX technical and marketing teams.
- Generate and follow through new business leads by calling on jobsites, cold calls, and industry channels.
- Ability to recognize and work with all major decision influences such as Tile Contractors, Stone Contractors, Specifiers and Owners\Development and implementation of field sales action plans