ARDEX Americas (www.ArdexAmericas.com), is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials. Our success is built on trusted products, an innovative growth culture and an empowered team. You will benefit from competitive compensation plus benefits packages, and a focus on work/life balance. ARDEX is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and Development, 2017, AND 2018!!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER, DALLAS, FORT WORTH OR MANSFIELD TEXAS.
We are immediately hiring a Mechanical Engineer, for our Mansfield TX, production facility.
The successful candidate will be technically experienced, with a “hands-on” on approach to plant maintenance, while staying continuously focused on production improvement efficiencies.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5/6 years’ experience within a plant maintenance function, and have some team supervisory experience, or have the ability and desire to develop into a leadership position.
You will enjoy leading and implementing capital projects, working directly with the Plant Manager, and Operations team, and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and commitment to plant efficiency.
With 5 manufacturing plants in the U.S., and ongoing expansion of our existing manufacturing operations, this is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your manufacturing career. This role offers a unique opportunity to have a broad role within manufacturing, and a strong career path within plant leadership for the right individual.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing process and procedures from raw material receipt through finished goods packaging
- Understand plant key performance indicators (KPIs) and continuously engage in work aimed at analyzing, identifying and implementing improvements in manufacturing processes, equipment and all plant related technology
- Manage capital and engineering projects of moderate scope under the direction of the Plant Manager and/or Corporate Senior Engineering Manager
- Be the owner of the computerized maintenance system in the Mansfield plant and support the Plant Manager and maintenance team in the use of the system
- Assist with the development of the annual capital budget for the Mansfield plant
- Document and monitor the relationship between the plant’s production processes and the environment and provide leadership in continuously reducing all plant waste streams
- Assist Plant Manager with environmental regulatory reporting and all other compliance activity