ARDEX Canada, (www.Ardex.Ca), part of the ARDEX group, is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials.
Our success is built upon an innovative growth culture driven by open mindedness, collaboration, ac, idea sharing, and empowering our people to deliver excellence in all we do. Our people benefit from competitive compensation, great benefits and a focus on work/life balance. ARDEX Americas is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and Development, 2017, AND 2018!!
FIELD SALES PROFESSIONAL – WESTERN CANADA TEAM
We are immediately hiring for a FIELD SALES PROFESSIONAL, with experience of flooring installation underlayments products and systems, to develop and service business as part of the WESTERN CANADA TEAM. Working independently and part of a dynamic team, you will successfully develop and win business with flooring installers, contractors, architects and ARDEX distributor partners, while providing exceptional product guidance and technical expertise.
This is a field sales position to cover BRITISH COLUMBIA, with a focus on VANCOUVER, and a preferred home office base of VANCOUVER. Up to 30% territory travel, including some overnight on occasions, although the majority of your time will focus on developing business in and around VANCOUVER.
- Proactively develop and grow sales of ARDEX products across assigned territory
- Launch and promote new products through product demonstrations, presentations, professional product displays and market blitzes
- Develop business with ARDEX distributors, specialist and general contractors, architects and key business influencers
- Make technical recommendations liaising with the technical team for resources and solutions
- Conduct contractor clinics and develop contractor loyalty programs
- Drive product specifications through architectural communities
- Generate leads through jobsite visits, cold calls etc. and maintain current Lead Tracker
- Provide unmatched level of field service through job start assistance, assistance with preparing bids, and distributor and installer training
- Develop and implement of field action plans, sales strategies and deliver territory budget