ARDEX Canada, (www.Ardex.Ca), part of the ARDEX group, is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials.
Our success is built on trusted products, an innovative growth culture and an empowered team. You will benefit from competitive compensation plus benefits packages, and a focus on work/life balance. ARDEX is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and Development, 2017, AND 2018!!
FIELD SALES PROFESSIONAL - INTERIOR BRITISH COLUMBIA.
As one of the fastest growing specialist building products brands in Canada, we are expanding our team with a FIELD SALES PROFESSIONAL to drive our business throughout INTERIOR BRITISH COLUMBIA.
Working independently and as part of a dynamic team, you will successfully develop and win business with flooring installers, contractors, architects and ARDEX distributor partners. As an ARDEX Sales Professional, you will utilize your industry experience to provide the exceptional product guidance and technical expertise, that defines ARDEX as industry leaders.
The successful candidate will be a solution-driven, self-starter with an 'entrepreneurial' spirit, a passion for the industry, and an ability to win and develop business. Experience of flooring installation products, or tile and stone installation systems is highly desirable.
This is a field sales position to cover INTERIOR BC, with a preferred home office base of KELOWNA or KAMLOOPS. Up to 30% territory travel, including some overnight on occasions.
- Proactively develop and grow sales of ARDEX products across assigned territory
- Launch and promote new products through product demonstrations, presentations, professional product displays and market blitzes
- Develop business with ARDEX distributors, contractors, architects and key business influencers
- Make technical recommendations liaising with the technical team for resources and solutions
- Conduct contractor clinics and develop contractor loyalty programs
- Drive product specifications through architectural communities
- Generate leads through jobsite visits, cold calls etc. and maintain current Lead Tracker
- Provide unmatched level of field service through job starts, assistance with preparing bids and distributor training
- Develop and implement field action plans, sales strategies and deliver territory budget