ARDEX Americas (www.ArdexAmericas.com), is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials. Our success is built on trusted products, an innovative growth culture and an empowered team. You will benefit from competitive compensation plus benefits packages, and a focus on work/life balance. ARDEX is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and Development, 2017, AND 2018!!
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER, MANSFIELD, TEXAS.
We are immediately hiring a Manufacturing Engineer, for our Mansfield TX, production facility.
The successful candidate will be technically experienced, with a “hands-on” on approach to plant maintenance, while staying continuously focused on production improvement efficiencies.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5/6 years’ experience within a plant maintenance function, and have some team supervisory experience, or have the ability and desire to develop into a leadership position.
You will enjoy leading and implementing capital projects, working directly with the Plant Manager, and Operations team, and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and commitment to plant efficiency.
With 5 manufacturing plants in the U.S., and ongoing expansion of our existing manufacturing operations, this is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your manufacturing career. This role offers a unique opportunity to have a broad role within manufacturing, and a strong career path within plant leadership for the right individual.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing process and procedures from raw material receipt through finished goods packaging
- Understand plant key performance indicators (KPIs) and continuously engage in work aimed at analyzing, identifying and implementing improvements in manufacturing processes, equipment and all plant related technology
- Manage capital and engineering projects of moderate scope under the direction of the Plant Manager and/or Corporate Senior Engineering Manager
- Be the owner of the computerized maintenance system in the Mansfield plant and support the Plant Manager and maintenance team in the use of the system
- Assist with the development of the annual capital budget for the Mansfield plant
- Document and monitor the relationship between the plant’s production processes and the environment and provide leadership in continuously reducing all plant waste streams
- Assist Plant Manager with environmental regulatory reporting and all other compliance activity