ARDEX Americas (www.ArdexAmericas.com), is a Global industry leader in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials.
Our success is built on trusted products, an innovative growth culture and an empowered team. You will benefit from competitive compensation plus benefits packages, and a focus on work/life balance. ARDEX is the recipient of PHRA’s Innovative People Practices Award for Learning and Development, 2017, AND 2018!!
ARCHITECTURAL SALES SPECIALIST, DALLAS OR HOUSTON BASE.
We are expanding our team with a FIELD ARCHITECTURAL SALES SPECIALIST, to focus on winning specification and project opportunities for ARDEX products, throughout the SOUTH WEST REGION. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys working independently while partnering with the sales teams, possess an 'entrepreneurial' spirit, a passion for the industry, and demonstrable expertise of flooring or tile and stone installation products and systems.
This is a field position operating out of a home office base, with a preferred home base in either DALLAS, TX, or, HOUSTON, TX. 70% of time will be spent developing specification and project opportunities with Architects and General Contractors in Dallas and Houston, with the remaining time in Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arizona. Some overnight travel will be required (approximately 30% weekly travel).
- Identify and secure ARDEX product specifications for construction projects with Architects, Specifiers, Designers, Engineers, National Accounts and other end-users.
- Obtain appointments and conduct meetings/presentations to various persons or firms with the goal of driving sales opportunity through specification acquisition.
- Support the designated Sales Region(s) by providing necessary product training, sales training, distributor training, specification sales and marketing support.
- Call on and support the ARDEX Preferred Partner, Choice Distributor network. This includes product training, sales training and working with their dedicated Architectural Sales group on a regular basis.
- Support the International Projects & Specification Services team. Identify IPSS project opportunities through new and existing architectural, design, and engineering accounts. Provide presentations and miscellaneous support for the IPSS team when required.
- Effectively utilize lead provision software and ARDEX CRM system to identify, communicate, and track account and project opportunities for all other ARDEX products as appropriate. Update CRM daily and provide a full detailed CRM activity report on a weekly basis.
- Exhibit at regional and national Architectural and industry related tradeshows and help develop effective tradeshow displays, promotional flyers, print advertisements and direct mail pieces with