ARDEX Americas, (www.ArdexAmericas.com), part of the ARDEX Group, is a global key player in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials, leading the industry with consistent product innovation for the most complex installations including concrete repair and resurfacing, substrate preparation, flooring installation, and tile and stone installation materials.
We are immediately hiring an ARCHITECTURAL AND CONTRACTOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our Midwest Sales team. Working independently and part of a dynamic team, you will successfully drive project and architectural specification opportunities for ARDEX, concentrating on the architectural community and specialist and general contractors. The successful candidate will have a keen knowledge of architectural contacts, an ability to win specification, and a background in flooring or building products.
This is a field position with approximately 60% territory travel through CHICAGO, including overnight on occasions, and has preferred home-office base of CHICAGO.
- Proactively develop and grow sales of ARDEX and Henry products across assigned territory
- Successfully launch and promote new products through product demonstrations, presentations, professional product displays and market blitzes
- Identify, secure and maintain ARDEX product specifications for construction projects with Architects, Specifiers, Designers, Engineers, National Accounts and other end-users.
- Obtain appointments and conduct meetings/presentations to various persons or firms with the goal of driving sales opportunity through specification acquisition.
- Make technical recommendations liaising with the technical team for resources and solutions
- Generate leads through jobsite visits, cold calls etc. and maintain current Lead Tracker for LME’s (Level Master Elites)
- Provide unmatched level of field service through job start assistance, assistance with preparing bids, and distributor and installer training
- Minimum 3-5 years outside sales or architectural sales experience is essential with knowledge of building materials – flooring is preferred
- Familiar with architectural specifications and construction design elements is essential
- Maintain a high level of responsiveness to customer needs and business integrity, with the ability to close a sale
- Ability to effectively present in front of large group
Minimum four (4) years college degree is preferred, or High School diploma / GED with industry related experience
Industry competitive compensation, excellent benefits package to include Paid Time off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, 401K match, Vision, Medical, Dental, flexible work initiatives, tuition reimbursement program (up to $5,500 annually), reduced gym memberships, pet insurance & more!
About ARDEX: Want to put your career on a solid foundation?
As a family-owned company, our employees are the foundation of what we do, and enjoy a culture that promotes team-spirit, innovation, and excellence in all we do. ARDEX employs over 350 people in North America, and over 2,500 worldwide. Our corporate offices are located in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, 20 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport, and serves our U.S., Canada, and Latin America businesses.
Committed to People Development: Recipients of PHRA Engaging Pittsburgh, Innovative People Practices for Learning and Development, 2017.
To learn more about ARDEX and view our corporate video, go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/ARDEX101
Should you experience any difficulties using our online application database, simply send your resume and cover letter to: careers@ArdexAmericas.com