ARDEX Americas, (www.ArdexAmericas.com), part of the ARDEX Group, is a global key player in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials, leading the industry with consistent product innovation for the most complex installations including concrete repair and resurfacing, substrate preparation, flooring installation, and tile and stone installation materials.
We are immediately hiring a Production/General Labor position in our Center Township Production Facility.
With 5 manufacturing plants in the U.S., and expansion of our manufacturing operations, this is an excellent opportunity to further your career, with a leading manufacturer.
This is a full-time position and the working hours will be from 3:00 pm. - 11:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Developing understanding and following proper procedures with other jobs and production equipment.
- Following all raw material, product protection and quality control procedures. This includes:
- Ensuring raw material, partial bags are properly sealed and labeled before returning to inventory.
- Using proper screens for the designated raw materials
- Ensuring screens are cleaned and inspected for damage
- Thoroughly cleaning charge stations, screens and work area to prevent product contaminations
- Wearing required PPE and ensuring safety procedures are followed at all times. Taking responsibility for personal safety performance.
- Communicating equipment issues to maintenance, filling out work orders, performing routine preventive maintenance
- Use of touch screen panel and barcode scanner to fill 4th floor bins that are needed for daily production
- Scanning correct raw material label associated with pallet to ensure proper raw material and Lot# are used in production.
- Charging correct raw materials in correct bin stations and accurately accounting for material loaded into bins.
- Demonstrates good mechanical or hands-on skills
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds (occasional), ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time, occasionally kneeling and bending
- Must possess a strong work ethic, possess a positive attitude and maintain good attendance
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Use of Material handling equipment and learning Fork lift operation is required
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with internal customers
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
Industry competitive compensation, excellent benefits package to include Paid Time off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, 401K match, Vision, Medical, Dental, flexible work initiatives, tuition reimbursement program (up to $5,500 annually), reduced gym memberships, pet insurance & more!
About ARDEX: Want to put your career on a solid foundation?
As a family-owned company, our employees are the foundation of what we do, and enjoy a culture that promotes team-spirit, innovation, and excellence in all we do. ARDEX employs over 350 people in North America, and over 2,500 worldwide. Our corporate offices are located in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, 20 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport, and serves our U.S., Canada, and Latin America businesses.
Committed to People Development: Recipients of PHRA Engaging Pittsburgh, Innovative People Practices for Learning and Development, 2017.
To learn more about ARDEX and view our corporate video, go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/ARDEX101
Should you experience any difficulties using our online application database, simply send your resume and cover letter to: careers@ArdexAmericas.com