ARDEX Americas, (www.ArdexAmericas.com), part of the ARDEX Group, is a global key player in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials, leading the industry with consistent product innovation for the most complex installations including concrete repair and resurfacing, substrate preparation, flooring installation, and tile and stone installation materials.
We are immediately hiring for a highly motivated and dynamic individual, with an interested in developing or furthering their career within sales, to play a key role in expanding our HENRY product line, http://www.wwhenry.com, of adhesive flooring products, working in close partnership with our Retail partners (Lowes). This is an entry level position, a great opportunity for a recent college graduate.
As the Merchandiser, you will be trained in our HENRY products, in order to introduce and promote new products to retail department specialists, and commercial flooring installers, together with providing training on correct product application and benefits, versus competitor products. Through regular visits to our retail partners, you will introduce and drive marketing and merchandising (point of sale) initiatives to increase product sales, and recommend any new merchandising ideas to the HENRY Business Manager.
The successful candidate will be a confident and strong communicator with excellent presentation skills, be highly self-motivated and able to work with limited day to day direction. You will have 6 - 12 months sales experience (inside or outside), and thrive within a sales-driven environment, where you can impact business growth.
This is an outside (field) sales position that will cover the Southwest to include Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and New Mexico with a preferred home office base of Dallas, Texas or San Antonio. This position will require 70% territory travel, including some overnight. Company vehicle provided.
- Develop/maintain strong relationships at all levels within Lowe’s
- Work with Lowe’s to insure new product introductions are launched successfully:
- Placement of Point of Purchase materials and product placement
- Insure product placement
- Conduct sales and technical product training for new and existing retail partners - as required.
- New store set-up and openings
- Assist Business Manager and Marketing in the development and introduction of new products, as well as point of purchase maintenance.
- Must be able to effectively conduct presentations in front of large groups, including conducting product training
- High level of energy and enthusiasm for the business and be customer-driven and professional
- Must be comfortable working independently and managing own schedule
- Ability to make sound business decisions and possess the ability to close a sale
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, push, pull and drive for extended periods of time, occasionally kneeling and bending
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift to 45 pounds with a carrying capability of 55 pounds
Minimum four (4) year college degree or greater, or industry experience is preferred
Industry competitive compensation, excellent benefits package to include Paid Time off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, 401K match, Vision, Medical, Dental, flexible work initiatives, tuition reimbursement program (up to $5,500 annually), reduced gym memberships, pet insurance & more!
About ARDEX: Want to put your career on a solid foundation?
As a family-owned company, our employees are the foundation of what we do, and enjoy a culture that promotes team-spirit, innovation, and excellence in all we do. ARDEX employs over 350 people in North America, and over 2,500 worldwide. Our corporate offices are located in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, 20 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport, and serves our U.S., Canada, and Latin America businesses.
Committed to People Development: Recipients of PHRA Engaging Pittsburgh, Innovative People Practices for Learning and Development, 2017.
To learn more about ARDEX and view our corporate video, go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/ARDEX101
Should you experience any difficulties using our online application database, simply send your resume and cover letter to: careers@ArdexAmericas.com