ARDEX Americas, (www.ArdexAmericas.com), part of the ARDEX Group, is a global key player in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials, leading the industry with consistent product innovation for the most complex installations including concrete repair and resurfacing, substrate preparation, flooring installation, and tile and stone installation materials.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Temporary Customer Support Specialist, to assist our customer support team, to cover an extended period of absence, for approximately 6-8 weeks. This full-time temporary position will be based at our corporate offices located in Center Township, 10 minutes north of the Pittsburgh International Airport. Working hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The successful person will have experience processing a high volume of customer sales orders, together with processing invoices, and be comfortable within a fast-paced environment. Experience with SAP systems is a plus.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Process high volume of orders as received daily to meet order processing deadlines
- Manage direct communication with accounts to ensure customers are kept up to date with their order status, and communicate any changes / delays to the order to the customer, customer support team, logistics team, and sales account manager. - Resolve product availability issues and advise customer in timely manner.
- Responsible for acquiring freight rates on LTL special shipments and filing freight damage claims for designated territory
- Responsible for invoice and invoice adjustment process in territory: Process and distribute invoices, research reason for requested adjustments and make decision on resolution of the adjustment.
- Minimum 5 (five) years customer or sales support experience, with demonstrable independent account management
- Minimum of (3) years order processing, invoicing and invoice adjustment experience is required
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and database systems (CRM)
- Ability to independently and quickly address and resolve problems and needed actions
- Ability to process high volumes of data while retaining 100% accuracy
- Working knowledge of SAP and SAP processes or other integrated accounting system is highly desirable
- Associate’s degree preferred or high school diploma with relevant work experience
To learn more about ARDEX and view our corporate video, go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/ARDEX101
Should you experience any difficulties using our online application database, simply send your resume and cover letter to: careers@ArdexAmericas.com