ARDEX Canada (www.Ardex.Ca), part of the ARDEX Group, is a global key player in the manufacturing and development of high-performance specialty building materials, leading the industry with consistent product innovation for the most complex installations including concrete repair and resurfacing, substrate preparation, flooring installation, and tile and stone installation materials.
We are immediately hiring for a SALES PROFESSIONAL, with experience of TILE AND STONE INSTALLATION SYSTEMS, for our Eastern Canada team, concentrating on TORONTO. This is a field-sales position with a preferred home-office base of TORONTO. Must have commercial experience. Tile installation experience is preferred,
Working independently and part of a dynamic team, successfully develop and win business with tile installers, tile contractors, architects and ARDEX distributor partners, while providing exceptional product guidance and technical expertise.
- Proactively develop and grow sales of ARDEX products across assigned territory
- Launch and promote new products through product demonstrations, presentations, professional product displays and market blitzes
- Develop business with ARDEX distributors, specialist and general contractors, architects and key business influencers
- Make technical recommendations liaising with the technical team for resources and solutions
- Conduct contractor clinics and develop contractor loyalty programs such as LME (LevelMaster Elite) and SystemOne
- Drive product specifications through architectural communities
- Generate leads through jobsite visits, cold calls etc. and maintain current Lead Tracker for LME’s (LevelMaster Elites)
- Provide unmatched level of field service through job start assistance, assistance with preparing bids, and distributor and installer training
- Develop and implement of field action plans, sales strategies and deliver territory budget
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 3-5 years outside sales experience
- Minimum 3 years knowledge of tile and stone installation products is essential. Must have commercial experience
- Tile installation experience is highly desirable
- Hands-on and able to conduct product presentations and demonstrations
- Able to operate non-power and power tools
- Technically competent, and familiar with architectural specifications and construction design elements
- High-level of energy and enthusiasm for the business and be customer-driven and professional
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced and changing market
- Ability to make sound business decisions and possess the ability to close a sale
- High level of responsiveness to customer needs and business integrity
- Minimum four (4) year college degree or greater is preferred, or Associates Degree with relevant industry work experience
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive compensation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Holidays (11 paid), Paid Time Off (PTO), Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Extended Health Care Insurance, Discount Programs, Registered Retirement Savings Plan, Tuition Assistance, and more!!
About ARDEX: Want to put your career on a solid foundation?
As a family-owned company, our employees are the foundation of what we do, and enjoy a culture that promotes team-spirit, innovation, and excellence in all we do. ARDEX employs over 350 people in North America, and over 2,500 worldwide. Our corporate offices are located in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, 20 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport, and serves our U.S., Canada, and Latin America businesses.
Committed to People Development: Recipients ofPHRA Engaging Pittsburgh, Innovative People Practices for Learning and Development, 2017.
To learn more about ARDEX and view our corporate video, go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/ARDEX101
Should you experience any difficulties using our online application database, simply send your resume and cover letter directly to: careers@ArdexAmericas.com